03-21-09 02:10 PM
- I have a few problems with my new Storm that I've had for about a month now. I am using the same firmware that came installed with the phone (188.8.131.52). I wonder how common these issues are:
- Network does not get turned on when phone wakes after sleep, so I miss messages until I remember to turn it on manually (this has been reported and commented on previously here, and seems to be a common problem)
- No GPS applications, including Maps and Google Maps, seem to have any turn-by-turn narration capability
- No web pages with Flash render properly
- I cannot join any wireless networks; Verizon Wireless seems to be coded into the phone as the only option
- The phone reboots itself about once per week during regular use, usually when I'm in the middle of reading or sending a message
Are any or all of these addressable?03-21-09 02:04 PMLike 0
- When I first got my Storm I tried to put it to sleep/wake (11-7), had same problem as you, so haven't used that option since.
I use VZ Navigator, no problem. Have Google Maps and BB Maps installed.
No problems other than sleep/wake thing, and my phone doesn't ever reboot (maybe I shouldn't tempt fate).
Still running .75 btw.03-21-09 02:10 PMLike 0
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD