Baruch Colege uses cisco systems for their wifi. Through laptops etc you just go to a webpage, and the cisco systems login comes up, then you just put in your username and password and click the submit button. Up until 3 weeks or so ago, it worked on my 8900. I would just go to the "hotspot login" under "manage connections>setup wifi network>wifi hotspot login." It would successfully load the login webpage, I would login and everything would work.

The past 3 weeks it just stopped working. The webpage loads like normal, and I put in all my information but when I click the submit button with the BB on-screen mouse nothing happens; it's as if its just a picture with no link. I went to the Technology department and they told me it may be a problem with the java on the phone. But it's definitely got to do with my phone because my friends works flawlessly (8320).

Does anyone have *any* idea what I need to do to fix this?
    05-24-09 01:17 PM
    Did you upgrade your OS? I actually had this same issue on my 8900 on Cisco systems WiFi, it won't let me click the agree on the user agreement for our WiFi, it worked when I had .239 for the 8900 and now with 5.0.0.93 it doesn't work...downgrading.
    05-24-09 01:47 PM
    Yes, I am currently on 5.0.0.93.... I don't think it worked even with 5.0..90 but I don't remember. I guess I should downgrade! Thanks a lot!
    05-24-09 01:49 PM
    Yeah, with .239 I could click my agree button...hopefully this works I haven't tested it but I was on .239 on WiFi then on 5.90 the next and it didn't work.
    05-24-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD