Ok, so I've followed the links provided in the blogs to upgrade the Official version for my BB. Ten minutes in the downloading process it gives me a pop up saying something like "Microsoft....has encountered a problem downloading..." and then it stops downloading. Also, I've tried downloading the Plazmic v4.7 Theme Builder but the same thing happened "windows explorer yadi-yadi-yada" and it stops.. its really frustrating i literally started hitting my computer with a water bottle lol.. can anyone help?! thanks
    04-10-09 02:00 PM
    You can try disabling any firewalls you have running temporarily before downloading the files.
    04-10-09 02:10 PM
    You can try disabling any firewalls you have running temporarily before downloading the files.
    how would I do that?! (Sorry)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 05:16 PM
    The firewall is usually part of a security suite like Norton, or McAfee, or even the Windows firewall if you don't have a separate program for security/antivirus.
    04-10-09 06:27 PM
    The firewall is usually part of a security suite like Norton, or McAfee, or even the Windows firewall if you don't have a separate program for security/antivirus.
    ok, i'll look for it and try it..
    04-11-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD