Anyone else have this problem. Everytime I try to add a new theme, my desktop mgr. wants to reload the OS and it won't let me uncheck it so it won't. Anyone know how to fix this?
    11-22-08 06:34 PM
    Uninstall the OS from your computer.
    11-22-08 06:41 PM
    Uninstall the OS from your computer.
    Ok, I feel really stupid. That's a great solution,,,,,but wonder why it all of a sudden started to do this. I've never had to delete the OS before and it never wanted to "upgrade" everytime it was connected. Thanks for your help.
    11-22-08 06:45 PM
    Can't answer that, I always uninstall it. Don't feel stupid, that's why we're here, to learn and help.
    11-22-08 06:48 PM
    I don't think it actually installs the OS... It just gives you the opportunity to check and uncheck features which are then subsequently added or removed. So it's normal to see that...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 06:49 PM
    I don't think it actually installs the OS... It just gives you the opportunity to check and uncheck features which are then subsequently added or removed. So it's normal to see that...

No, it does actually install the OS again. It reverts back to the ATT theme, erases 3rd party apps, deletes contacts and messages. It's like a brand new berry everytime. Deleting OS from computer obviously solves the problem. Works like it use to now.
    11-22-08 06:56 PM
    Can't answer that, I always uninstall it. Don't feel stupid, that's why we're here, to learn and help.
    Thanks. You guys are great!!! Just installed my new theme and it only took about 2 mins rather than 20 mins!
    11-22-08 06:57 PM
    I just officially became an "abuser"!!!
    11-22-08 06:58 PM
    I seem to learn new things every time I'm here on CB

11-22-08 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD