Is anyone having problems with crackberry email? I can't send them or receive them. Have gone back and deleted account, readded it, etc.

Help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 11:19 PM
    I haven't had any issues. Did you read the thread in the tips section about how to send email from crackberry? There's a way to use gmail and crackberry. Or is this another issue?

02-19-09 11:26 PM
    Where are you adding and removing? Crackberry.com email is only forward. So it's your 3rd party email provider that provides the emails to go back and forth.
    02-19-09 11:27 PM
    In fact... What are you adding and removing?
    02-19-09 11:29 PM
    Removing the entire account from phone and readding it. Starting from scratch. It was working today. I'm getting the confirmation email that its been set up been it stops there. I don't know. I thought it was done right. Lemme try it again and follow the steps.

02-19-09 11:32 PM
    I am asking what you are referring to though... Crackberry.com is only a forward and can't be set up w/o an existing 3rd party email provider (gmail or yahoo)
    02-19-09 11:33 PM
    Right. I'm using a yahoo address and set it up in yahoo to forward to crackberry address.

02-19-09 11:36 PM
    I think what duvi is tryn to say is check with ya yahoo account
    02-19-09 11:43 PM
    Will do. Thanks. I know its something that I screwed up. Thanks to all.

02-19-09 11:47 PM
    Ensure the email is entered correctly...

Select "My Account" on the upper right part of this page. Then select 'Create/Modify your @CrackBerry.com Email Address"
    02-19-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD