ive done several searchs on the internet (outside of crackberry as well) Still no answer to my problem. I'm trying to connect my 9530 to the computer but im having problems with the media sync. DM recongnises it, so does the blackberry device manager, but thats it. Its not a drive under my computer and media sync cant connect. Mass storage mode is turned on. Downloaded all the new service packs for XP. Running DM 5.0.1 and OS 5.0.328. Basicly what is weird it looks like it wants to connect for 1/2 second then just goes to the clock when its charging.

This all started when I just wanted to cache slacker songs on the media card. That doesnt work either. Slacker wont auto play, and i cant run any of the troubleshooting problems cause it wont recognize the phone! This is the first time ive tried to sync my phone with this computer. I never had any problems with 4.7 with my tour. Is it a 5.0 problem with the storm?
    12-20-09 12:26 PM
    Has it ever worked?

Use a usb port rather than a hub. Try another cable. Check your usb settings (control panel or devices) and make sure that they do not power OFF - some do to save energy.
    12-20-09 01:43 PM
    i dont think it has anything to with the usb cable or the devices on the computer at all. I just uploaded my friends 8130 with the newest OS with no problems. After the install i'll try again, maybe it fixed itself. I'll let you know.
    12-21-09 11:36 PM
    I'm having the same exact problem. Does the desktop that has the BB desktop Manager in have to be connected to the internet to Sync up??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 02:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD