I have a curve 8310. Sometimes it works just fine, some times not. Right now my irritation is with the auto on/off. If I go to shut it off before the auto, it says "scheduled to turn on at 11:50 PM - even though its set to turn on at like 7 30 AM. Last night it shut off correctly, but then came back on at 11 50 PM, and i woke up to the dinging of email. Sometimes it doesn't come back on at all.

What's the deal?

Denise
    01-13-09 10:57 AM
    I have a Curve 8330 and just set up the auto on/off the night before last; it worked once and hasn't since. Similarly, this morning I noticed that mine said "scheduled to turn on at 4:30 PM," when I had set it up for 2:01 AM through auto on. The 4:30 PM thing is related to my calendar reminder for an appointment later today, because when I removed that reminder, it went back to showing "scheduled to turn on at 2:01 AM."

I set up the auto on/off feature for the middle of the night as a workaround for the Today calendar not automatically updating the date of an appointment to the time on the day of. Now that this isn't working right either, I was hoping to find answers in the forums. I may just go to my Verizon store to see if they can fix both issues...
    01-14-09 07:46 AM
    If there are ANY kind of reminders, calendar events, etc... it seems to over-ride the auto on/off. I came across the same problem.
    but my issue is that the Auto on/off changes my profile randomly. I will be fine for a day or two then switch to vibrate when it turns on.
    01-14-09 08:45 AM
    Hmmmmm I'm sure I don't have anything set for 11 50 PM but I'll check. I also sync it with my google calendar for work. so I need to leave most things on there.
    PS that just aint right!
    01-14-09 09:12 AM
    PS that just aint right!
    I couldn't agree more! It's a big limitation.
    01-14-09 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD