Just re installed tmobile 10.1 thinking it would solve a lot of the bugs. It hasn't. Is anyone else having problems with headphones with in line controls essentially crashing the os volume?

The buttons on my klipsh s4is stop working, then I cannot even use the volume toggles on the device. What's worse, I have no ******* volume on PHONE CALLS. I can't tolerate this for much longer.

Buggy os. That can't even reliably place calls. Bulls hit.

Posted from BlackBerry Z10
    08-10-13 04:57 PM
    had you previously installed a leaked OS?
    08-10-13 05:01 PM
    Did you do a security wipe? Might help.

Hope you get it working as mine and most others are working well.

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 05:02 PM
    Yes. I had a previously leaked os. I did a security wipe. And restored to the latest official os. Still serious problems. What good is a cell phone when you cant even make calls?

08-10-13 06:38 PM
    Yes. I had a previously leaked os. I did a security wipe. And restored to the latest official os. Still serious problems. What good is a cell phone when you cant even make calls?

You're holding it wrong......oh wait.

Posted via that Z-thang
    08-10-13 07:18 PM
    Just re installed tmobile 10.1 thinking it would solve a lot of the bugs. It hasn't. Is anyone else having problems with headphones with in line controls essentially crashing the os volume?

The buttons on my klipsh s4is stop working, then I cannot even use the volume toggles on the device. What's worse, I have no ******* volume on PHONE CALLS. I can't tolerate this for much longer.

Buggy os. That can't even reliably place calls. Bulls hit.

From what you have described, it looks like you have a defective phone. Have you tried getting a relationship? You are probably still under warranty.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    08-10-13 07:25 PM

Yea that's why I don't installed leaked OS's. They were never meant to be used by the general public and can break your phone

Can't blame BlackBerry either as your not supposed to install unauthorized programs on the phone.

Try another full security wipe. If that doesn't work. Do another wipe followed by the latest 10.2 leak

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 07:37 PM
    Get on the latest leaked OS! No problems, no drama, just smooth sailing. Not to mention excellent battery life.
    08-10-13 07:42 PM
    Ok thanks. I will try another full wipe but BlackBerry Link also doesnt work the way it should. To those who were insulting, No need to insult patient BlackBerry fans whose phones don't won't properly. I'm a busy person, and I need my phone to do the basics. There's no need for trick stuff when the basics don't work.

08-10-13 08:22 PM
    Ok thanks. I will try another full wipe but BlackBerry Link also doesnt work the way it should. To those who were insulting, No need to insult patient BlackBerry fans whose phones don't won't properly. I'm a busy person, and I need my phone to do the basics. There's no need for trick stuff when the basics don't work.

Hey I was trying to help! But YOU installed a leaked unfinished OS that broke your phone. That's NOT BlackBerry's fault. They tell you NOT to do that.

I have had my Q10 since release day & not once has it locked up. It works great!

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 04:11 AM
    I wasn't referring to you. But since you replied, you state that the leaked os broke my phone (because there is no way the os has problems), yet you're suggesting I update 10.2?

BTW, I think you're more interested in defending a buggy os (I now have the official version) and the company than you are providing any assistance.

08-11-13 01:46 PM
    Suspicious......
    My phone has no problems.
    Latest official Os v. 10.1

BB Z10 Rocks!
    08-11-13 01:51 PM
    I wasn't referring to you. But since you replied, you state that the leaked os broke my phone (because there is no way the os has problems), yet you're suggesting I update 10.2?

BTW, I think you're more interested in defending a buggy os (I now have the official version) and the company than you are providing any assistance.

My suggestion was because it was (from what I understand) 10.2 that broke your phone.

W0.2 has changed some file names & moved folders. A security wipe should have taken care of the issues, but you say that for some reason it's not. Thus a reinstall of 10.2 will overwrite what the 1st 10.2 install put there. Hopefully rectifying the issues. I don't put much faith in this working, but there is a small chance that it will & that's why I suggested it. Afterall what do you have to loose? A broken phone?

.....If it were to work, I would suggest once again going back down to 10.1 until 10.2 is official.

PS
    With that attitude you really don't make people want to help you.
    "More flies with honey" & all that

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 09:05 PM