I have been trying to remove the "sent from my blackberry" signature on my emails, but I have been unable to access my Sprint BIS site (sprint.blackberry.com) from my computer. When I try to log in from my PC I get an error message, "please check your information and try again." I know my information is correct, because I am able to log on to the BIS site from my BlackBerry without a problem; however I can not edit the signature from my BlackBerry's browser.

Has anyone else had this problem, and found a solution. I really don't want to call Sprint tech support, they are dumb as rocks! Thanks.
    12-09-07 12:47 AM
    12-09-07 08:30 AM
    I get the same problem every now and again. don't bookmark the site and clear your internet cache. You can access the same site from your BB also.
    12-09-07 10:57 AM
    What is the IMEI? And where can I find it? I dont see it on the side of the box my pearl came in???
    12-09-07 12:55 PM
    For the Sprint device, use the ESN DEC number. You can find it by clicking on the Options icon, then Status.
    12-09-07 01:10 PM
    For the Sprint device, use the ESN DEC number. You can find it by clicking on the Options icon, then Status.
    Thank you! Now if only I could log in! It says it has locked my account I'm sure I'm using the right user name but it wont let me log in
    12-09-07 01:19 PM
    I don't want to remove the auto sig, but I do want to customize my sig, but can't, they say I don't have an account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-07 01:38 PM
    Thank you! Now if only I could log in! It says it has locked my account I'm sure I'm using the right user name but it wont let me log in
    I had the same problem. Whenever you change BB it changes your PIN and automatically locks your account. You have to call BB Tech Support for them to unlock your account.
    12-09-07 08:58 PM
    I had the same problem. Whenever you change BB it changes your PIN and automatically locks your account. You have to call BB Tech Support for them to unlock your account.
    Thanks! For some reason it finally let me log in after i closed my browser and re-opened it.
    12-09-07 09:24 PM
    Does anyone have the phone number to BB tech support? Thanks
    12-12-07 12:09 PM
    I really don't want to call Sprint tech support, they are dumb as rocks!
    You make me sad.
    12-13-07 04:09 PM
    800-Sprint-1 once you get to the voice prompts say tech support and then blackberry. I hope you have a good movie to watch you will be on hold for at least 20 mins. I can't stand calling them either. They read straight from a script, no foresight, no logical thoughts.
    12-18-07 06:41 PM
    I figured it out!! Hopefully this works for other Sprint users. If you are unable to change your email signatures on your device, and can not login to sprint.blackberry.com from a regular computer, then try this.

1) Download the Opera Mini web browser, operamini.com, on to your BB handheld. This is a much better browser than the BB browser and functions more like a standard web browser.

2) On your BB start the Opera browser and point the browser to sprint.blackberry.com.

3) Login using the same user name and password you set up on your BB handheld when you attached your email address to the BB (in the email settings application).

4) Once logged in, scroll down the page about 3/4 of the way and select the icon that looks like a pen and a piece of paper. It is the first icon in a column of 3 icons.

5) Scroll down to the signature text box and erase or change your signature.

Good Luck!

I have been trying to remove the "sent from my blackberry" signature on my emails, but I have been unable to access my Sprint BIS site (sprint.blackberry.com) from my computer. When I try to log in from my PC I get an error message, "please check your information and try again." I know my information is correct, because I am able to log on to the BIS site from my BlackBerry without a problem; however I can not edit the signature from my BlackBerry's browser.

Has anyone else had this problem, and found a solution. I really don't want to call Sprint tech support, they are dumb as rocks! Thanks.
    01-19-08 05:24 PM
    I had this problem too at first and then all of a sudden I was able to log in. I think it was 4 - 7 days after I got the Pearl that I was finally able to log in and change things. I'm not sure why that was, but it was an issue at first and then it went away.
    01-19-08 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD