Hey everyone,
    I am having a big problem with my blackberry storm 2, that being that it has an e-mail account registered to it that i do not want. I am leaving for a trip to europe tomorrow and do not want to be receiving e-mails on that account, nor do i want to have it on my blackberry at all. The problem, however is that whenever i want to try and delete it, the only e-mail account my device sees as being registered to it is the one i want to keep. The one i want to delete is simply not on the list. It is however on my main menu, and i can access it all the time. What should i do?
    12-25-09 07:05 PM
    Check again to make sure it's not listed under the Setup EMail application. If it's not, then simply go into Options/Advanced/Service Books and delete the two service books that have the email address in the name. One is for the Email and the other is for the Calendar associated with it. Be sure to reboot your phone once you do that and check to see if the email service books get resent. If they do, then there's no way the Setup EMail app doesn't have that email account associated with it, because obvisouly something is pushing down the email config for it.

BTW, the old emails in that mailbox will continue to be listed under your Messages box, even once you delete the email account... until you delete them.
    12-25-09 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD