I am having a problem getting my BB Storm 9530 to synch with my Parrot Bluetooth system installed in my 2008 VW Golf.

I never had a problem getting my BB 8830 synching with the Bluetooth in that car. I have changed phones and cannot get the Storm to recognize the system,

Anybody encountered that problem, and with a solution?

CPD
    12-30-08 09:07 PM
    I am having a problem getting my BB Storm 9530 to synch with my Parrot Bluetooth system installed in my 2008 VW Golf.

I never had a problem getting my BB 8830 synching with the Bluetooth in that car. I have changed phones and cannot get the Storm to recognize the system,

Anybody encountered that problem, and with a solution?

CPD
    Me too! There must be a way
    01-01-09 05:09 PM
    If I find a solution I will post here.

Keep eyes on this spot.
    01-01-09 09:22 PM
    Which Parrot product is it?

I was just curious and went to their one UK website. The first three I tried to go to support lists as far as the Bold.
    01-01-09 10:25 PM
    3100 I'm on the storm
    01-01-09 11:55 PM
    Which Parrot product is it?

I was just curious and went to their one UK website. The first three I tried to go to support lists as far as the Bold.
    The Parrot Bluetooh System v5.11C for VW Golf (2008 GTI)
    01-02-09 06:01 AM
    Found Solution:

You have to remove the Parrot Unit from behind radio. If it has a keyboard on it you have to reset the system by pressing the red and green buttons together.

If it is a steering wheel controlled unit you have to press the down button then the up button 5 times each, rapidly. That will reset the system and it should be in pairing mode once done.

Thanks for the help guys.
    01-02-09 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD