Hi ever one i would like to discus a problem i m facing in my z10. The problem is in contacts it started merging automatically when i recieved calls from un known number ( the number which is not saved on my phone book) suddenly it comes up with any name from my phone book in the dial list and when i call on tht particular no. It is not the number of the contact which the dial list is actually showing its the same no which i recieved a call the no which is not saved in my phone and same thing happens when i dial a call to any of my contact it comes up with another name in dial list can anyone of u or blackberry team help me with that ill be very thankfull
    Regards,
    Saad khan

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 03:42 AM
    Welcome to CB!. Here's hoping someone can assist you quickly...
    06-04-13 06:43 AM
    Issues about contacts!!! In my case, when I access my contact list from the 'phone app' I just have a few of them, so most of my contacts are not shown and I have to exit the 'phone app' and go to my 'address book' and dial the number from them instead... little bit frustrating

Posted via CB10
    AbdullaAlYousuf likes this.
    06-04-13 07:06 AM
    Jsill I had the same issue but it went away when I updated to the latest OS.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 08:13 AM
    There seems to be no fix for this problem. I am having the same issue with my Z10. Never had that problem before with other BBs
    07-19-13 05:00 PM
    Hi ever one i would like to discus a problem i m facing in my z10. The problem is in contacts it started merging automatically when i recieved calls from un known number ( the number which is not saved on my phone book) suddenly it comes up with any name from my phone book in the dial list and when i call on tht particular no. It is not the number of the contact which the dial list is actually showing its the same no which i recieved a call the no which is not saved in my phone and same thing happens when i dial a call to any of my contact it comes up with another name in dial list can anyone of u or blackberry team help me with that ill be very thankfull
    Regards,
    Saad khan

Posted via CB10
    Hi Saad, I am also having the same problem in my Z10. now i am not the only person on this earth. I havnt faced such issue in earliers BB devices. There are some more issues which i faced like automatic Mute Issue. my phone goes on mute automatically. No sound, No speaker, no audio, video or ringtone works. I formatted it then only i was able to sort it out. but it is repeating in nature. can any body help me out ????
    09-03-13 05:27 AM
    I also have the same issues. I just update os to 10.1MR. It seems the problem solved.

Just update your OS.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 05:36 AM