I can get the media itunes part of the sync to work. It just stays on the spinning wheel saying loading playlists and never loads them. What could the problem be
    11-29-09 11:17 PM
    any help????
    11-30-09 08:23 AM
    I'd say DRM.

My girlfriend tried to sync iTunes dowloaded songs and only 3/4 or them went to the Blackberry. All DRM protected ones didn't sync.
    11-30-09 09:39 AM
    no thats not it. My itunes playlists wont show up so I can sync them it just stays on spinning wheel
    11-30-09 11:03 AM
    I had that problem until I downloaded the updated version of Mediasync. Now, it works fine.
    11-30-09 11:07 AM
    ok maybe I should that then.....thanks man
    11-30-09 11:27 AM
    ughh!!!! its still doing this
    11-30-09 09:26 PM
    is there an alternative blackberry media sync cause I cant get it to work. Funny thing is the pictures work. I cannot get my itunes playlist to show up in that right column to sync to my device
    11-30-09 11:59 PM
    I've upgraded to BB Media Sync 3.0, and now when I load the application, it won't read my playlists from WMP. I have NO DRM music, so that can't be it.

It worked fine right before the upgrade. I NEVER had a problem with it reading playlists until 3.0. I am running Vista.

Anyone have any ideas ???? Or where I can find an older version (a mirror will work) of Media Sync since it worked just fine and I couldn't care less about syncing pictures ????
    12-02-09 05:44 PM
    Update: I installed then imported all my playlists to iTunes, and sure enough, its working and syncing to my phone (albeit VERY slowly). So there is something going on with the Windows Media Player side (or MS not loading the playlists from WMP correctly) that is causing such an error.

I checked, and I'm running .net Framework 3.5, so I doubt thats it.

Anyone else care to chime in ????
    12-03-09 03:39 AM
    I have the opposite problem. It will not load my itunes music but it loads the wmp music and pictures fine. The previous version worked without a problem so I too would like to find a link to that version if anyone has one.
    12-03-09 09:00 AM
    can anybody provide a link please to a older version
    12-03-09 12:18 PM
    can anybody provide a link please to a older version
    Here is a workaround to try: (from BB support forums):

"You can try to delete your MediaSync cache.

Close MediaSync. Go to %appdata%\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Media Sync in Explorer and delete any files with a .tle extension (Should be MediaSyncLibraryWMP.tle I think).

Relaunch MediaSync and switch to Windows Media Player.

If you have a lot of songs, it could take several minutes to load the first time"

Update: Nope, this didn't work for me. I just tried it now. Anyone have a mirror of the older version ????
    Last edited by mexiken; 12-03-09 at 08:12 PM.
    12-03-09 12:47 PM
    Go onto DM. There is a new update to 5.0 Download that and run media sync again. It works fine for me now.
    12-06-09 06:11 PM
    Nope still doesnt work
    12-07-09 08:11 PM
    Any alternatives people???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 05:56 PM
    just found this
    Salling Software - Salling Media Sync for Windows

Seems cool and it recognizes my itunes playlists
    01-04-10 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD