When I try to connect my BB Bold 9700 via Bluetooth to my computer using Windows Vista & BB Desktop Manager v5.0.1, everytime I enable the bluetooth option on my BB, windows is requesting the CD to install drivers. I have instered the CD that came with my phone and it dosen't find any drivers and does not let me connect via Bluetooth.

Any help with this?? Does anyone know where I can download these drivers??
    01-26-10 10:52 AM
    The computer is trying to install drivers for it's bluetooth functionality. Software that came with your computer could be on CD's that came with the computer or in an HD partition on your computer.
    01-26-10 11:50 AM
    I had a **** of a time trying to do this and I know EXACTLY what your going through. I tried that a million times and after not succeeding I gave up and tried again a few days later and it worked. I paired with Vista's Bluetooth application and it came up looking for drivers...I just kept hitting "Don't ask for these drivers again" or whatever it is....and eventually after I entered the code for pairing...about 30 mins later my 9700 asked if I would like to connect to my computer. Done & Done.

I don't know what happened and like I said nothing was done differently but I had this exact same issue when pairing my 8900 to my comp but it worked out the same way!

Good Luck!
    01-26-10 01:07 PM
    I had a **** of a time trying to do this and I know EXACTLY what your going through. I tried that a million times and after not succeeding I gave up and tried again a few days later and it worked. I paired with Vista's Bluetooth application and it came up looking for drivers...I just kept hitting "Don't ask for these drivers again" or whatever it is....and eventually after I entered the code for pairing...about 30 mins later my 9700 asked if I would like to connect to my computer. Done & Done.

I don't know what happened and like I said nothing was done differently but I had this exact same issue when pairing my 8900 to my comp but it worked out the same way!

Good Luck!
    Please tell me what the Code is, cannot find documentation anywhere
    03-26-10 11:35 AM
    Please tell me what the Code is, cannot find documentation anywhere
    The default is usually 0000

Thats zeros.
    03-26-10 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD