Hi all, I just got my pearl 8130 about two weeks ago and I'm still learning all the fun things this phone can do. I am having a problem trying to get Blackberry Maps to work. I've been trying to start GPS navigation and it just keeps telling me that it's searching for satellites. After about five minutes or so of this, I've just stopped searching. Can anyone help or give me some pointers on how to use this or if I'm overlooking something? Thanks!!
    03-30-09 11:33 AM
    Hi all, I just got my pearl 8130 about two weeks ago and I'm still learning all the fun things this phone can do. I am having a problem trying to get Blackberry Maps to work. I've been trying to start GPS navigation and it just keeps telling me that it's searching for satellites. After about five minutes or so of this, I've just stopped searching. Can anyone help or give me some pointers on how to use this or if I'm overlooking something? Thanks!!
    you might want to post this up in the 8130 section... but i will advise you on this. go to your options, then adv. settings and look for GPS then see if the GPS radio is turned on or off... like i said this forum is for 8100's
    03-30-09 12:43 PM
    What software is the phone on?
    03-30-09 02:02 PM
    download google maps for blackberry! its easier to use
    03-31-09 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD