Hi, I just recently upgraded to a Curve 8330 from my old Motorola Q & love it.... Only problem is, I've been having trouble receiving all of my e-mails. Most of them come thru, but when I check them on my computer there will many times be one or two important messages I never got on my bb.

Has anyone else had this problem?? How can I fix it??
    05-31-08 10:11 PM
    Try resending your service books.

Log onto your BIS and select "resend service books"
    05-31-08 10:16 PM
    Are you using a "pop" email setup? If so, that could be the problem.. Your PC could be polling and pulling the emails in before your BlackBerry gets a chance to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-08 10:41 PM
    How can I fix that?? I resent my books, but if my computer is snatching them too quickly then how can I correct that??

05-31-08 10:50 PM
    From your PC in outlook where you setup your email account there should be a checkbox in there that says leave a copy on the server. Make sure that is checked. You will also need to do the same thing in your BIS setup.

If you don't mind me asking... Which email service are you using? (Gmail, Yahoo, Comcast, etc.)

05-31-08 10:53 PM
    I'm guessing you woulg need to log off of your email client on your computer...

05-31-08 11:02 PM
    From your PC in outlook where you setup your email account there should be a checkbox in there that says leave a copy on the server. Make sure that is checked. You will also need to do the same thing in your BIS setup.

If you don't mind me asking... Which email service are you using? (Gmail, Yahoo, Comcast, etc.)

I use small business e-mail provided by yahoo...
    05-31-08 11:04 PM
    Not too familiar with that. Is it a pop email service? Can you use IMAP or are you able to just type in user@yahoo.com and have it push?? Someone else might need to chime in here. I've never used small business email with yahoo.

Try the outlook settings tho definitely. If you check off "leave a copy on the server" that should correct the problem. However you need to do it on your bis account too because if your BlackBerry pulls in the email first your pc won't get its copy. So make sure that option is selected in both places and that should work for you.

05-31-08 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD