BlackBerry's priority hub is good in theory, but for me, it's implemented ridiculously poorly. I've tried everything, and I can't get priority hub to work. I've selected the option to automatically prioritize email threads that I've started. It doesn't happen. I've individually marked certain contacts to show up in priority hub automatically. But that doesn't happen either. The only way I can get anything to show up in priority hub is to manually select an email thread and 'add priority'. Conversations that I've started and emails from priority contacts never show up in the priority hub automatically like they're supposed to.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 03:22 PM
    Never really started using it... I'm worried about missing stuff because I (or maybe the device according to your experience) didn't prioritize something, etc. ...

:-|

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    11-24-15 05:20 PM
    Interesting, because I have all the options checked (except "user has the same last name as me"), and it seems to be working fine. I've even upgraded sms chats to Priority by selecting "this contact is priority," and those sms chats also show up in Priority Hub. Only thing is, the sms chats will eventually disappear from Priority Hub -- I think it happens when I change batteries -- but they repopulate once there are new sms messages.

All that said, I do agree it could be better. For example, in addition to email and sms chats, I want every type of my Priority contacts' conversations which are available in the Hub to show up in Priority Hub: Google Talk, Yahoo Instant Messenger, etc.
    11-24-15 05:28 PM