Hi guys, I downloaded and installed Print To Go for PC. When I'm going to use the [I]print[I] option (I already selected print to go as default printer), it doesn't show me any screen, message or whatever to sign in my blackberry ID, it just goes ahead with the process and start to print the file, but at the end it says that the print to go connector has failed. Any help with that?
    07-28-13 12:27 AM
    I use "Print" in BB World by Daniel Bigham. Best $1.99 I've spent. With my computer and printer on, I can print from my phone over wifi...small download on my computer was all I needed to make it work...print to go didn't work for me either..It seems to be a document transfer only, not a way to actually print a doc or pic out of a printer if that is what you are trying to accomplish....
    Hi guys, I downloaded and installed Print To Go for PC. When I'm going to use the [I]print[I] option (I already selected print to go as default printer), it doesn't show me any screen, message or whatever to sign in my blackberry ID, it just goes ahead with the process and start to print the file, but at the end it says that the print to go connector has failed. Any help with that?
    07-28-13 04:03 AM
    I only want to transfer files from my PC to my mobile, easily. Even thought Print To Go doesn't allow to actually print a file, I'm not concerned about that. Thanks anyway

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 04:53 PM
    Is this the Playbook or Z10? You might want to consider just using the built in wifi file transfer capabilities.

I would suggest that you uninstall the software/driver and re-install if Print To Go is your only way.
    07-28-13 07:05 PM