I currently have a Curve which I will be giving to my girl when I upgrade to the Storm. What happens to the PIN # that's currently on my Curve? Does it transfer to my Storm? Or will she now have my PIN #?

Also what's the easiest way of backing up my contacts so I can transfer them to my Storm?
    11-18-08 06:50 PM
    PINs are device specific. She will have your PIN. You will need to change it in the BIS. To backup your contacts simply load the desktop manager and once connected, select backup/restore.
    11-18-08 06:55 PM
    So how about the people that have my PIN to send message through BB messenger?
    11-18-08 07:13 PM
    They will need to update it.
    11-18-08 07:20 PM
    How about 3rd party apps. I noticed under my crackberry account, it has my PIN on some of the apps that I bought. BBalarmspro and autostandby has the PIN. Does this mean she'll get these apps for free and I will have to purchase for the storm? Or would I be able to transfer those apps to the storm?
    11-18-08 07:41 PM
    Most purchased apps will follow the PIN. You could contact them and ask for another registration code for your new device.
    11-18-08 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD