So how many "apple is doom", " apple is copying bb" "apple got no innovation" "apple is boring" or "bb is better than apple" threads will we see tomorrow? I'm predicting 2/3 of the front page will be filled with apple news tomorrow
    09-09-13 12:30 PM
    buddy who cares. apple is apple and blackberry is blackberry. i care less what apple has to offer because i am keeping my z10 no matter what.
    09-09-13 12:35 PM
    So how many "apple is doom", " apple is copying bb" "apple got no innovation" "apple is boring" or "bb is better than apple" threads will we see tomorrow? I'm predicting 2/3 of the front page will be filled with apple news tomorrow
    None, because we don't care, we're focused on letting the world know #IchooseBlackBerry10
    09-09-13 12:35 PM
    That's a very Apple-centric point of view. I couldn't care less about Apple.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 12:42 PM
    There will be one open thread and dozens of locked ones. This community is more interested in Apple than some Apple forums!
    09-09-13 12:47 PM
    no doubt we'll see quite a few of bashing apple threads tomorrow after 1pm EST, same old pattern every year
    09-09-13 12:51 PM
    I don't get this thread. Why will crackberry's front page be filled with Apple tomorrow?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 12:52 PM
    none? come on! lol when apple announced their beta the front page of the general forums blew up with apple topics

i fully expect multiple break downs of why apples new os is rubbish, on ecstacy (or other crazy psycho colour insult) and cant multi task, i expect lots of apple copied bb10s features so therefore bb10 is a clear winner and starting a revolution threads, lots of isheep buying a clone of last years model threads, lots of threads about the 'tacky' new shades theyre coming out with, lots of threads on why the iphone 5c will fail in emerging markets and cheap curves/q5 will be more desirable

im not a fan of apple at all besides their ipads (too expensive for me though ) but i can guarantee there will be threads made to bash it lol.
    09-09-13 01:02 PM
    None, because we don't care, we're focused on letting the world know #IchooseBlackBerry10
    lol. want to make a bet then? either you are in denial, or.. actually you are just in denial since you were an ex moderator and you saw how the forum is.
    09-09-13 01:07 PM
    lol. want to make a bet then? either you are in denial, or.. actually you are just in denial since you were an ex moderator and you saw how the forum is.
    no i know there will be a few, it's big mobile news, but I just don't care, I'm not here to read about apple
    09-09-13 01:09 PM
    To be fair, I expect there will also be "final nail for bb", "BlackBerry not even CLOSE to this innovation", "who could ever pick bb10 over this?!" type of threads.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 01:14 PM
    Apple fans should be concerned about what androids doing right now than trolling CB. Who cares what Apple is doing?

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    09-09-13 01:17 PM
    We could have some fun with it tomorrow. Post a link in this thread to every Apple thread that pops up on Crackberry tomorrow lol.

no i know there will be a few, it's big mobile news, but I just don't care, I'm not here to read about apple
    So the "we" on your original post was the royal "we" right?
    Acidwire and Savior4Life like this.
    09-09-13 01:19 PM
    To be fair, I expect there will also be "final nail for bb", "BlackBerry not even CLOSE to this innovation", "who could ever pick bb10 over this?!" type of threads.

Posted via CB10
    yes, i agree, but i still think apple bashing thread will dominate the thread tomorrow. going to be fun for the moderate tomorrow lol
    09-09-13 01:22 PM
    We could have some fun with it tomorrow. Post a link in this thread to every Apple thread that pops up on Crackberry tomorrow lol.

So the "we" on your original post was the royal "we" right?
    we as in the ones who'll keep to twitter and go hard
    09-09-13 01:23 PM
    we as in the ones who'll keep to twitter and go hard
    Guess I don't get that reference. Oh well, I guess "we'll" see what happens.
    09-09-13 01:25 PM
    Apple fans should be concerned about what androids doing right now than trolling CB. Who cares what Apple is doing?
    BlackBerry should because the thing they are doing better than BlackBerry is selling phones.
    BBThemes, TgeekB and Acidwire like this.
    09-09-13 01:28 PM
    That is a normal day here
    09-09-13 01:29 PM
    BlackBerry should because the thing they are doing better than BlackBerry is selling phones.
    I agree, maybe if BlackBerry had cared about what Apple was doing six years ago we wouldn't be where we are today. It' is a big world out there and knowing what the "enemy" is doing is always advantageous in any battle.

And the simple truth is Apple has some features that any tech person, and most every BlackBerry owner should be a little envious of. If you aren't then you are just settling, which is why BlackBerry fell so far behind because too many people just "settled" for their devices for too long. In the long run it didn't do BlackBerry in favors.
    09-09-13 01:34 PM
    Wasted ban width right there. Where do these people come from?

09-09-13 01:42 PM
    And the one above me too.

jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    09-09-13 01:44 PM
    Oh my.

Posted via CB10
    Savior4Life likes this.
    09-09-13 01:46 PM
    And the simple truth is Apple has some features that any tech person, and most every BlackBerry owner should be a little envious of.
    Thanks for speaking for me but you have NO IDEA what features I am interested in AND I am completely UNenvious of any Apple product. Care to enlighten us on these features?
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-09-13 01:49 PM
    Thanks for speaking for me but you have NO IDEA what features I am interested in AND I am completely UNenvious of any Apple product. Care to enlighten us on these features?
    Peach it!

09-09-13 01:55 PM
    I'd like a new leak. BL if you are reading. Let's take the focus off other devices with a new leak.

Flicked via Z10
    09-09-13 01:58 PM
63 123