OK I was hoping that I would be able to pre-order a BB10 for myself once it has been finally announced and everything but I was wondering if RIM will make shipments and sell out the new BB10 to the Middle East as well? Can I do it by using a debit card or does it have to be a credit card one? Also, noticing that the new App World has been made to a new version including the newly payment options and all, can we purchase apps via the App World by using our debit cards as well? I'm sorry for asking such dumb questions but I really have no idea and got no one to ask other than here.

We really need some support for the many fans that there are in the Middle East as well.
    Last edited by Nabooy; 09-26-12 at 07:10 PM.
    09-26-12 05:52 PM
    There was a dubie jam event (I think) So it should be available for pre order from the rim website. As for the debit I am not shur. Credit will definatley work for pre-order and app world.
    09-26-12 06:15 PM
    There was a dubie jam event
    Dubia
    Best typo ever
    FoxxBerry likes this.
    09-26-12 06:16 PM
    There was a dubie jam event (I think) So it should be available for pre order from the rim website. As for the debit I am not shur. Credit will definatley work for pre-order and app world.
    Are you serious? Because I haven't seen anything about Dubai. Also, first I'm supposed to order it from the RIM site, then it will ship to Dubai and then from there, to Bahrain (where I'm currently living in)? I'm kind of confused a bit here. How does it work?
    Last edited by Nabooy; 09-26-12 at 07:13 PM.
    09-26-12 07:11 PM
    You can order any BB product from there website and it can be shipped directly to you in Bahrain. The phone needs to be compatible with your carrrier so check there website closer to BB10 launch.
    09-26-12 07:25 PM
    OK but of course the device shouldn't be locked (the ones that AT&T, Sprint, etc. provides) so it has to be unlocked already otherwise it wouldn't work by my carrier. I don't wanna pre-order the ones that the US carries offers with contracts, you know. Also, would be alright if I can order it by Debit card?
    Last edited by Nabooy; 09-26-12 at 08:37 PM.
    09-26-12 07:33 PM
    Oh great. Sorry dude I just checked the website and it turns out you must buy through your carrier. My bad I actually got my phone through an employee and it came unlocked. I could have sworn you could buy directly from Rim but I was wrong. Could someone else help here? Turns out I am full of BS

Again nabooy I am sorry
    09-26-12 07:41 PM
    It's OK my friend. Hope I'm getting the right answer though.
    09-27-12 12:39 PM
    RIM does not sell their phones on the website, it does however let you pick a phone then when you can click 'where to buy' and it will help you navigate your country and show available carriers.

Hope it helps!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-27-12 01:04 PM
    I don't wanna get in contract with my carries in the country I'm living in. I really hate contracts, I prefer to buy the full price of the device. That's why I wanna order an unlocked one from the RIM site as it will be even cheaper for me. BB's costs a lot in the Middle East, believe me.
    09-28-12 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD