- CrackBerry Addict
- 559 Posts
- 333CF1E1 playbook-5014441F
Pre-order a different carrier's BB10 phone?
Is there any way to pre-order a bb10 phone from an out of country carrier and have it work on Verizon when the phone comes out? Or do I have to wait for Big Red to have it for me?
- 01-17-13, 01:38 AM #2If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- 01-17-13, 01:42 AM #3
For it to work on Verizon, it would need to have the proper bands. I'm guessing Verizon will be carrying a LTE variant, so you'd want the phone to have the corresponding band(s). I'm not sure what VZN's "fall back" network is--3G or 2G. You'd want those bands too.
- 01-17-13, 02:05 AM #5
- By Ronstermadness in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 44Last Post: 01-17-13, 08:37 AM
- By fedge in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-15-10, 08:16 PM
- By vkova in forum Business UsersReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-09, 02:09 PM
- By pblakk in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 1Last Post: 07-12-09, 02:21 PM
- By Spartan1121 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 32Last Post: 07-07-09, 12:28 AM