I was thinking about pre-ordering a blackberry 10 device..my question is do they charge for the phone upfront?..when it gets shipped?..or when the phone arrives? Either way the phone will get payed for I just want a heads up before I proceed. Thanks in advance
The prettiest women carry the darkest secrets"The prettiest women carry the darkest secrets"
01-30-2013, 07:15 PM #2
- 4,800 Posts
I think those questions would all be dependent on carrier. You could call your carrier and ask. They also might have different options for payment.Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!
Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures
BB10, BBOS &PLAYBOOK games apps, and more!
- By JasonHDD in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 12Last Post: 06-12-2008, 10:04 PM
- By HairyHaggis in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2008, 07:09 AM
- By bbsadaj in forum News & RumorsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2007, 03:55 PM
- By Bla1ze in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2007, 09:20 AM
- By kasperapd in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 05-25-2007, 07:19 AM