Hey all. I downloaded Poynt yesterday then enabled my GPS to Location On. However, when I start Poynt it says GPS access is denied and I have to enter the city I'm in to get a location. I'm on Verizon if it makes a difference and I was looking forward to using this program. I was shopping with the wife all day yesterday and this program would have come in very handy but I couldn't get it to work properly. Any one have any suggestions?
    12-13-09 08:05 AM
    Hey all. I downloaded Poynt yesterday then enabled my GPS to Location On. However, when I start Poynt it says GPS access is denied and I have to enter the city I'm in to get a location. I'm on Verizon if it makes a difference and I was looking forward to using this program. I was shopping with the wife all day yesterday and this program would have come in very handy but I couldn't get it to work properly. Any one have any suggestions?
    go to options>applications find poynt in the list, press the BB menu button and go to edit default permissions. Make sure they are all set to allow. Then go to edit permissions in that list and do the same thing.
    12-13-09 10:42 AM
    Are you on BES?
    12-13-09 10:49 AM
    I have the same problem...
    12-13-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD