I thought it would be interesting and imformative to see posts on problems that users never got fixed regardless of the model.

I can't post one yet myself but I may have one future.

Maybe after seeing the way this breaks down we can get a look at the models that have the most unfixable problems (if there are any) and also revisiting some unfixable problems may even help someone to fix them finally.
    04-29-10 05:20 PM
    BOLD 9000:
    #1. OS 5.0
    When on a call, can not hear call waiting tone. Volume is low and tone is barely audible. (Happens on 9700 as well)

#2. OS 5.0
    While on a call, call disconnects or degrades if data is pushed. IE: email, facebook notification, BBM...etc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-10 06:29 PM
    I use keyboard shortcuts. "P" is for the phone/call log. After some BlackBerry uptime (about 2-3 days), the "P" shortcut stops working. A battery pull/reboot cures it, but none of the other keyboard shortcuts develop the same problem.

04-29-10 06:43 PM
    BlackBerry Bold
    -Memory Leak was absolutely ridiculous
    -had 2 and they both died
    -when pressing "A" to lock screen the phone would go to standby (this pissed me the **** off as my standby button was broken)
    04-29-10 09:08 PM
    Keep them coming! If there are people on here that can help out those with unresolved issues that would be great!!
    04-29-10 09:11 PM
    *insert crappy FB app comment here.*
    04-30-10 01:06 AM
    My messages folder ALWAYS freezes my phone upon opening it. Takes a good minute or two to load, IF it does. Usually needs a battery pull. I've just learned to go about opening whatever messages from the other folders in which they are available.
    04-30-10 01:20 AM
    storm2 click screen would malfunction at times. every ***** tech said to wipe the device clean and reinstall the os and dont install apps. it would still screw up.
    04-30-10 01:53 AM
    I use keyboard shortcuts. "P" is for the phone/call log. After some BlackBerry uptime (about 2-3 days), the "P" shortcut stops working. A battery pull/reboot cures it, but none of the other keyboard shortcuts develop the same problem.

Revisiting an oldie here ... Can anyone speculate why this happens? I check the memory whenever it happens, and it's by no means low; the phone's usually been on 2-3 days and memory's around 38xxxxxx bytes.
    08-19-10 11:02 AM
    Every time I try to set up synchronization of my calender and task for Outlook 2002 with DM 6, the box in the setup unchecks.
    08-19-10 11:15 AM
    9700 5.0 software, have tried various versions of OS....Issue is, when trying to send via email or bbm a picture, and it gives you the option to send as "original", or to downscale it to various sizes. It goes through if original, but it downscaled, then the message gets stuck at "scaling in progress 0%". Normally you wouldn't even see this as it happens quickly just before the message is sent.

I've tried wiping device and installing different version of 5.0, but same error. even tried it on another 9700 device. Works fine with a 9000 though.

What do you think?
    08-19-10 03:29 PM
    Pressing the hangup button while in a call, if you're on a different application would hang up.
    08-19-10 04:04 PM
    Pressing the hangup button while in a call, if you're on a different application would hang up.
    I've noticed this, too, but I've always considered it normal behavior. Call controls seem to take precendence over other functions like accessing the desktop.
    08-19-10 04:07 PM
    I NEED HELP ASAP!!! i have an unlocked storm 9530 for at@t with the at@t service books and bis plan but cant get my email or bbm to work, is there anything at all i can do about this??
    08-19-10 04:17 PM
    I have an 8900 who's trackball doesn't work. Scrolls PERFECTLY and is not stuck but when you press it to select something nothing happens

08-19-10 06:14 PM
    2 way gmail.

When will we have real 2 way gmail???

08-20-10 06:37 AM
    Facebook notifications.
    08-20-10 08:04 AM
    Slow in general even after memory wipe and battery pulls, although used to be fast when I first got it..... 8330 isnt that old is it?
    08-20-10 01:25 PM
    Slow in general even after memory wipe and battery pulls, although used to be fast when I first got it..... 8330 isnt that old is it?
    Besides wiping and installing the latest OS, this may help you. And it may be an older model, but that's what a lot of us are still using. You may have a lot of stored mail that is hidden. From your open messages folder, Menu/Options, Hide Read Filed Messages-No
    Hide Sent Messages-No. Read the post attached to the link and free up a ton of memory. Let me know how it goes. Feel free to pm me.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-increase-blackberry-s-file-free-memory-34633/

Last edited by albee 1; 08-20-10 at 06:40 PM.
    08-20-10 06:37 PM
    Link didn't paste.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

08-20-10 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD