Anyone know why my post counter is not counting my posts? i have posted 4 or 5 today and its stuck on 1 number...its been a while since ive signed in but..i dunno..i should be around 11 or 12ish.?
    07-10-09 03:18 PM
    Certain forums do not count towards your post count. We all go through this, and if we didnt there would be so many geniuses that werent geniuses.
    07-10-09 03:23 PM
    Social forums and Storm Lounge don't add to your count. Helping in the discussion or advice forums is what counts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 03:28 PM
    Looking at your history your have six posts in Social Users and
    PIN Sharing and Storm Rants & Raves, which are not countable.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/forum-titles-112/

Here’s how the Forum Titles play out for CrackBerry.com:

CrackBerry Newbie: 0 posts
    CrackBerry User: 10 posts
    CrackBerry Abuser: 100 posts
    CrackBerry Addict: 500 posts
    CrackBerry Master: 1000 posts
    CrackBerry Genius: 1500 posts
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses: 5000 posts

In terms of restrictions, URLs are not allowed until you have made your first ten posts. Once you have graduated from Newbie to User, you have full permissions.

Keep in mind that posts made in the CrackBerry Cafe - Social Forums - Storm Rants & Raves!
    Do not contribute to post count.

It's not easy coming up with Forum Titles that please everyone. So if and when you hit 5,000 posts and make the "Genius of Geniuses" status you can send a note to Kevin (kevin @ crackberry.com) and request your own personalized user title if you'd prefer something different. Consider it a reward for not just being a BlackBerry Addict, but also a CrackBerry.com Addict!
    07-10-09 03:54 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Admin
    Here�s how the Forum Titles play out for CrackBerry.com:

CrackBerry Newbie: 0 posts
    CrackBerry User: 10 posts
    CrackBerry Abuser: 100 posts
    CrackBerry Addict: 500 posts
    CrackBerry Master: 1000 posts
    CrackBerry Genius: 1500 posts
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses: 5000 posts
    amazinglygraceless Retirement Home: 10,000 posts

In terms of restrictions, URLs are not allowed until you have made your first ten posts. Once you have graduated from Newbie to User, you have full permissions.

Keep in mind that posts made in the CrackBerry Cafe - Social Forums - Storm Rants & Raves!
    Do not contribute to post count.

It's not easy coming up with Forum Titles that please everyone. So if and when you hit 5,000 posts and make the "Genius of Geniuses" status you can send a note to Kevin (kevin @ crackberry.com) and request your own personalized user title if you'd prefer something different. Consider it a reward for not just being a BlackBerry Addict, but also a CrackBerry.com Addict!

Couldn't help it.
    07-10-09 04:16 PM
    least I got to Addict level...
    07-10-09 04:19 PM
    very nice!!..lol...watched Borat this morning getting ready for work haha..thanks for clearing that up for me...maybe ill get to addict level soon haha
    07-10-09 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD