I've heard that the iPhone can do it with an app called MyWi.
    11-25-10 08:55 AM
    why dont you stop, re read what you just asked, think about it, then decide whether or not it was worthy of its own thread.
    11-25-10 09:23 AM
    You cannot have wifi everywhere. You can access any open hotspot you come across though or any hotspot for which you have a password. Don't fret though, iPhone, Windows Mobile, and Android devices can only do wifi where its available too.

Wifi is a short range wireless technology though, and not designed to provide coverage everywhere, that is where the 2g/3g/4g cellular networks come in. Those are designed for longer range/continuous coverage.
    Last edited by the_sandman_454; 11-25-10 at 09:47 AM.
    11-25-10 09:39 AM
    why dont you stop, re read what you just asked, think about it, then decide whether or not it was worthy of its own thread.
    Well, I might've misunderstood, but there's no need to be rude.
    11-25-10 09:39 AM
    Actually you can, if you move to Macedonia which has a 98% Wi-Fi coverage on it's territory.
    11-25-10 09:43 AM
    Buy a Novatel MyFi and you'll have wifi everywhere it has service. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 09:45 AM
    Actually you can, if you move to Macedonia which has a 98% Wi-Fi coverage on it's territory.
    Lol.... Yea I don't think thats much help for him just to get WiFi.
    When you buy the data plan at AT&T your get the HotSpot WiFi Service that allow to use their service free like at StarBucks or anywhere else that AT&T HotSpots are which are all over the place where i live.

Hope I could help

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
    Redz120
    11-25-10 09:49 AM
    I just checked out the MyWi app. It turns the I-Phone/I-Pad into a hotspot so others can use your data stream as a WiFi hotspot. I am not sure this is what you are wanting.
    11-25-10 04:48 PM
    I can't post links, but if you search for "How to get WiFi Everywhere on any iPhone!!!" on YouTube, that's where I heard about it.
    11-26-10 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD