Hey everyone i just got a bb cause i just want to try it out and see whats so good about it anyways..... i have 2 questions. The first question is, is it possible to make your own software that would run on the bb but bbm would still work? ( i know it sounds dumn but who knows maybe it is possible) and my other question is i have a iphone data plan right know and would the iphone data work on the blackberry like bbm and push email. thx for reading my questions and any help with these 2 questions would be really helpfull.
    09-19-11 05:14 PM
    Hey everyone i just got a bb cause i just want to try it out and see whats so good about it anyways..... i have 2 questions. The first question is, is it possible to make your own software that would run on the bb but bbm would still work? ( i know it sounds dumn but who knows maybe it is possible) and my other question is i have a iphone data plan right know and would the iphone data work on the blackberry like bbm and push email. thx for reading my questions and any help with these 2 questions would be really helpfull.
    1st
    You can make Hybrid OS's with BlackBerry's but there is no one making Custom ROM's nor do we know if it is possible,
    as for Making applications, YES it is possible challenging compared to other environment but possible
    2nd
    You will need to change your iPhone Plan to a BlackBerry Plan as the phone needs it's PIN registered to a NOC to be able to use BBM and BlackBerry functions.
    BlackBerry DataPlans will work for Non BlackBerry's but not viseversa
    lillukic likes this.
    09-19-11 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD