So, I get that people are feeling betrayed. If I had blackberry stock, well, I'd be just livid. But I'm new to blackberry, I love the experience of my z10, and reading these forums is something of a mixed blessing. Can we just agree that we love our phones and put the religious and philosophical debates aside for a moment? I didn't want an iPhone, or a galaxy. (Truth be told, I wanted to keep using my webos phone, but most services are dead or dying, and bb10 was the next best thing.)

I'm new here and I don't want to overstep my bounds... but, I love my Z10. And if I were thinking about buying one, I'd Google it, see Crackberry at the top if the link results, start reading and maybe say, whoa, never mind. Is that what we want to accomplish? Dismay aside, aren't there still great things about blackberry? Let's get psyched!

RitalinHum:: C001211E2
    09-25-13 02:29 AM
    BBFTW!!!!

My Tech-Fleet: Q10; Z10; PlayBook; Surface Pro; Xbox 360; HP TouchPad; iPod Touch 5
    09-25-13 02:48 AM
    Yeah! YEAH! Well, maybe not for the win. But we still have a shot at kicking the stuffing out of windows phone. Achievable goals, my friend. Achievable goals.

RitalinHum:: C001211E2
    09-25-13 02:52 AM
    Welcome.

Posted from the most powerful smartphone,z10
    09-25-13 04:19 AM
    Welcome! Absolutely satisfied with all that my Z10 and Q10 do! Love both devices. Agree with you we some positive energy on these forums.
    09-25-13 05:02 AM
    I second the need for positivity. There is too much gloomy speculation. I am going to wait and see what happens. Definitely not switching to another platform.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 05:20 AM
    See what happens? Even with the news lately. I have two people getting a z10 Saturday. That is what happens when you keep moving and spread the word.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 05:24 AM
    I too have no issues owning a BlackBerry Q10. Best BlackBerry I've had so far. I am a bit fed up of watching all my friends & family migrating to IPHONES, & giving me what for over BlackBerry but I still believe that there is plenty of mileage left in BlackBerry. I just wished, & now hope that they can make the public more aware of how great these phones are.

With BBM going cross platform, I believe that people will start to find out a bit more about BlackBerry & BB10, & possibly consider looking at them for a future phone. But we do need some positive news out there to make BlackBerry more appealing again. But then who am I to say?...

Posted on CB10 with my Q10
    09-25-13 05:28 AM
    Congrats on the Z10!
    Welcome to the forums!
    09-25-13 05:31 AM
    See what happens? Even with the news lately. I have two people getting a z10 Saturday. That is what happens when you keep moving and spread the word.

Posted via CB10
    Funny you should say that, I've just had 2 people I know move onto the Z10 too...

Feel it, Swipe it, Love it. BlackBerry Z10...
    daveycrocket likes this.
    09-25-13 05:42 AM
    its really hard to stay a bb fan these days. They don't seem to be able to do much right. Dropping support/apps/development for their one and only tablet, phones that weren't wowing enough people at the price they set etc. Rolling out the Z10 and Q10 separately was a huge mistake, even apple was able to get 2 phones out. Why they don't offer a one step sideloading app is beyond me, their own music/video stores are sad offerings, the licencing deals they made with companies like kobbo are absurd. They should realize that they build great phone equipment, security and did email better than anyone, then gather/buld native apps that best allow us to use the other apps which are popular. They aren't coming from their once high and mighty place, acknowledge this and work with it. Offer a hugely steep discount to loyal bb owners to trade up to new devices. Who wouldn't buy a Z10 or Q10 if it were $199 if you traded in your old BB? Then you'd have a ton of users on the same platform making things a bit easier, not have to take such a writedown and have re-newed the fanbase. Don't know where going private will take it but they have to do sokething big to breath some life into things.
    09-25-13 05:48 AM
    Funny you should say that, I've just had 2 people I know move onto the Z10 too...

Feel it, Swipe it, Love it. BlackBerry Z10...
    And that is how we keep BlackBerry going. Show people why it is better. Not just tell them. BlackBerry marketing would help also lol

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 05:53 AM