Hi everyone. Both my wife and I have a BlackBerry Z10 and have recently. Noticed when watching videos the quality is poor. Skipping, freezing and jittery. This happens with youtube, BBC iplayer and programmes purchased in the app world. Anyone else experiencing this? Its a real shame as everything else is perfect. I have pulled the battery, restarted, all the normal stuff to try and resolve.

Many thanx.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 04:25 AM
    I've noticed some issues lately, if playing embedded YouTube videos I get green/broken images occasionally... doesn't happen on the YouTube site though.

I think it's a Flash issue under 10.2!

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 04:29 AM
    Hmm. Weird. I've had the phone for nine months, and I haven't had a single problem with watching videos, despite what player I use. I've ran every official OS since 10.0.0, and haven't had any media issues at all.
    12-16-13 04:32 AM
    Hi everyone. Both my wife and I have a BlackBerry Z10 and have recently. Noticed when watching videos the quality is poor. Skipping, freezing and jittery. This happens with youtube, BBC iplayer and programmes purchased in the app world. Anyone else experiencing this? Its a real shame as everything else is perfect. I have pulled the battery, restarted, all the normal stuff to try and resolve.

Many thanx.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like you have background processes eating CPU cycles.
    12-16-13 04:41 AM
    Mine has been fine. Fingers crossed.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10
    12-16-13 07:01 AM
    Actually, I was going to post a thread on this too. I don't see how this is considered acceptable.
    TheCyclingBaker likes this.
    12-16-13 09:33 AM
    I have had problems with BBC I player having doing some texting with different networks and wifi it is infact a network speed problem I'm on sky wifi and some video jerk crash and freeze but if I connect to the faster virgin super hub it runs verry smoothly. Test your connection speed

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 09:38 AM
    Sounds like you have background processes eating CPU cycles.
    What screen shots could they post here to pinpoint the issue, and how can they correct the issues.

Posted via Z10 featuring Channel C0031BD24
    12-16-13 09:48 AM
    I have the green screen issue on you tube sometimes but I have no issues with films I have downloaded.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 10:06 AM