View Poll Results: Which BB10 phone will you get to go with your Playbook?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Full touchscreen - Maximize screen space!

2 20.00%
  • Qwerty - Best of both worlds!

3 30.00%
  • Both Phones!

0 0%
  • Wait to see BB10 software on phone and tablet

5 50.00%
    With the full touchscreen and qwerty BB10 phones to be released around the same time, the decision of which to buy becomes even more difficult. For me, I want both. But with a Playbook and having BB10 come to the tablet not long after the phone launch, which BB10 phone will you get to pair with your Playbook and why?
    07-14-12 02:52 PM
    I'm going to wait and see what they are like. Hopefully they will have a slider like my 9810. That's what I would probably get. But I will check them all out thoroughly. And if I like 2 of them . . . . I'll buy 2 of them.

PS. No poll showing up for me.
    07-14-12 02:56 PM
    Yeah I want to wait to see how BB10 is for Playbook and how well it syncs/coexists with the phones.

And sorry, the poll should be up I voted and it worked for me
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-14-12 03:09 PM
    I'm hoping the BB10 PlayBook OS will be nearly the same as the first BB10 all touch phone, so that we can really have the best of both worlds.
    07-14-12 03:28 PM
    Hmmm tough call eh. I will probably go with the qwerty bb10 with playbook 4g
    07-14-12 04:46 PM
    Yeah I want to wait to see how BB10 is for Playbook and how well it syncs/coexists with the phones.

And sorry, the poll should be up I voted and it worked for me
    Thanks it is up now for me. I was on my MacBook before. Now I'm on my PC.

I voted I would wait and see them first.

(I can't wait. I am asking for only "gift cards" for Christmas this year. I hope RIM don't deliver a lump of coal. LoL)
    07-14-12 05:10 PM
    If they keyboard is as easy to use as they show it, I just may be finally ready to make a jump to a full touchscreen. There are some advantages to having a bigger screen, and also the flexibility of a virtual keyboard.
    07-14-12 05:26 PM
    I'm going for the keyboard 10 just because I prefer them. But both are going to be as good if not better than what we're use to bridged.
    07-14-12 05:28 PM
    I prefer the physical keyboard myself but wouldn't mind trying the all touch screen. As Long as it is a blackberry is all that matters. I just hope rim keeps all the great features that they have now on OS 7 devices on BB10.
    07-14-12 05:40 PM
    Full touchscreen, BlackBerry needs to leave the keyboard phones behind and move on to the future.
    07-14-12 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD