Would like to know the difference and which one is more widely prefered and better overall.
    04-22-09 06:44 PM
    What Are You Talking About?
    04-22-09 07:00 PM
    did you just ask yourself a question?
    i would prefer viigo of the two.. it can do a lot more for you than pocketex. i still dont like viigo that much though..
    04-22-09 07:21 PM
    LOL, no I didn't ask myself a question. haha There was another post on here saying something about I need to people to come to my website or something like that. It was really weird. Either it got removed or they deleted it.

Thanks for the insight. I already have pocket express but hear more about Viigo on here. So if neither are that much different I'll prob just stick with Pocket.
    04-22-09 09:35 PM
    oh, dont get me wrong, i think viigo is much better than pocket express, but i just dont use it that often.
    04-22-09 09:39 PM
    Pocket express is a very bland app.
    Viigo let's you customize everything you want to see and take away what you don't want.

After using viigo for a couple months straight I don't even think of starting pocketxpress

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 12:19 AM
    I wish I could config for restuarant seaches for "local". The Dine.to app has really nice feature to narrow down type of dining experience and spending a great deal of time working on features, I discover that the "to" must mean Toronto because everything came up in canada. The reservation app pulled up only one restaurant in my area. I eat out a lot so finding an app that could do the same for any area would be great. However poynt is good for bs and movie. Just viigo to be all it can be. Pocket was boring and deleted it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 02:49 PM
    Would like to know the difference and which one is more widely prefered and better overall.
    Viigo is prefered by most. But I just switched Mobihome, which is identical to Viigo except it's online. So you don't have to give up app memory and it's much faster. Oh yeah, also the icon is nicer.
    04-26-09 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD