I was told by someone that they "pocket emailed" me. That seems like it would be really hard to do on accident. The email only had one letter in the subject and also in the body of the email, but still. That seems weird to me. Is that even possible?
- 01-07-2013, 10:26 AM #3
Well, my 9810 has in the past downloaded, installed, and ran an app in my pocket, so I wouldn't call it impossible!Z30 (10.2.1.3247) | Lumia 1020 (WP8.1 Dev Preview, Lumia Black) | Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5)
This was sent from the work email tied to his Blackberry. Is it possible to determine if an email is sent from a BB as opposed to the computer it is tied to? Does an email sent from a BB always identify it as "sent from my Blckberry" or is that an option? Thanks.
- 01-07-2013, 10:43 AM #5
Any e-mails I send from my BlackBerry have a checkmark next to them in the Messages app, rather than the usual envelope icon.Z30 (10.2.1.3247) | Lumia 1020 (WP8.1 Dev Preview, Lumia Black) | Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5)
- 01-07-2013, 10:46 AM #6
- CrackBerry Master
01-07-2013, 11:15 AM #9
- 1,077 Posts
Gmail doesn't show originating ip header. So, if email was sent from Gmail - you won't be able to find source.
If email was sent from work account, view header, and look for "originating" ip header. And then look up that ip-address. You could simply view advanced headers and paste them here:
1. Fix Contacts App (at the bare minimum: create 2 options - clear all links and disable auto-linking of contacts)
2. In your advertisement/commercials, please advertise "Android Player" as one of the features (you could show/print Android logo and advertise limited compatibility)
3. Support Google Play / Google APIs in Android Player so Google Now, Maps, Hangouts/Voice work flawlessly or convince Google to develop NATIVE apps for BB10.
- 01-07-2013, 11:47 AM #11Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
- 01-07-2013, 01:17 PM #13
Is this someone you are dating and you are concered about mind games? Otherwise don't think its a big dealPhones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- By root in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 06-07-2013, 08:49 AM
- By lavo96 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2012, 07:43 PM
- By James Falconer in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 02-13-2011, 12:48 PM
- By Dennis in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2007, 04:07 AM
- By wilkbberry in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2007, 04:27 PM