100% FIX SOLUTION GUARANTEE for Gmail archived/labeled Emails not showing problem on Blackberry HUB!

How to fix it? FIX "Show Read Filed Emails" button to respond to ON and OFF devices Blackberry HUB for Gmail accounts archived/labeled Emails - NOW IT IS ALWAYS OFF if you press ON or OFF!

"Show Read Filed Emails" button ON and OFF for Gmail account archived/labeled Emails works on Blackberry Blend desktop version!

Works with: Blackberry Blend desktop version responds to "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON AND OFF with Gmail accounts archived/labeled Emails! (pressing "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON and OFF again and again, view in Blackberry Blend immediately changes archived/labeled Emails in order you press ON or OFF, but Blackberry HUB is always on OFF)

Error/Bug: Blackberry HUB do not show Gmail labeled emails

Main problem: Blackberry HUB "Show Read Filed Emails" button doesn't respond to ON AND OFF and is always OFF for Gmail account archived/labeled Emails.

Main problem 2: ALL Blackberry 10OS devices Blackberry HUB "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON AND OFF doesnt respond with Gmail accounts!

"Show Read Filed Emails" button doesn't work with: Gmail accounts

OS version: Blackberry 10 OS version OFFICIAL 10.3.1.1565

PROBLEM SOLUTION FOUND!

I created new Gmail account send 5 test emails and made first 2 test emails labeled and made step by step set up on my Blackberry 10OS device to confirm this ''Show Read Filed Emails'' button BUG/PROBLEM/ERROR:

1. I signed in with my Blackberry 10OS device like this:

Please send this very important 10OS devices Blackberry HUB fix solution to some one who can test it, who can test it?-gmail-login.png

2. When I set on Gmail account settings "Sync Timeframe" is set to FOREVER and "Sync All Emails Folders" is set to ON

Please send this very important 10OS devices Blackberry HUB fix solution to some one who can test it, who can test it?-gmail-settings.png

3. And at last I go to devices Blackberry HUB and see this:

Please send this very important 10OS devices Blackberry HUB fix solution to some one who can test it, who can test it?-bb-hub-gmail-fail.jpg

As you can see it doesn't matter if "Show Read Filed Emails" button is set to ON or OFF again and again, Blackberry HUB doesnt respond at all, but Blackberry Blend view changes at same second then I press.

UPDATE

Update for "single messages" view:

Please send this very important 10OS devices Blackberry HUB fix solution to some one who can test it, who can test it?-bb-hub-gmail-single-fail.jpg

As you can see displaying as "single messages" has the same issues like "conversation" display style.

CONCLUSION: "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON and OFF BUG/PROBLEM/ERROR for Gmail accounts is confirmed and it STILL NOT FIXED!

Please spread the word to people who have all the power to influence and accelerate processes to FIX this VERY SERIOUS ISSUE or please tell me there could I send this FIX SOLUTION to get fastest respond and get it FIXED ASAP. THANK YOU!

Today Blackberry Blend desktop version is a savior but ITS NOT A SOLUTION! I don't need any credit for that I just want that Blackberry team FIXED this very annoying BUG/PROBLEM/ERROR on 10OS devices HUB its been for years!

UPDATE

OS updated to 10.3.1.1767 - problem still NOT FIXED!

The farther the more it seems this BUG/PROBLEM/ERROR is done on purpose to harm Blackberry itself. Blackberry Blend desktop version proofs it. I don't understand why this is done. It makes no sense, unless it is an intentional sabotage so no one wanted to buy Blackberry 10OS devices!
    Last edited by novapolskas; 03-15-15 at 04:49 AM.
    03-04-15 05:11 PM
    Cheers for that

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 05:13 PM