I need help and need a couple of questions to be answered if anyone out there hopefully knows the answers....
    1. When getting a call, i hear the it ringing in my jawbone instead of telling me who is calling. So when I get a call, I have to take my BB out of its holster just to see who's calling then answer it. My wife has the new Sprint Lotus phone and w/her jawbone, it tells her who is calling with an electronic voice. So my question is, is it possible to change some sort of settings either on my jawbone or my BB 8330 to hear who's calling?

2. My other question is will it play music from my mp3 player or streaming music from the browser, and if it does do i need to change some settings on my BB 8330?
    01-09-09 11:13 PM
    I need help and need a couple of questions to be answered if anyone out there hopefully knows the answers....
    1. When getting a call, i hear the it ringing in my jawbone instead of telling me who is calling. So when I get a call, I have to take my BB out of its holster just to see who's calling then answer it. My wife has the new Sprint Lotus phone and w/her jawbone, it tells her who is calling with an electronic voice. So my question is, is it possible to change some sort of settings either on my jawbone or my BB 8330 to hear who's calling?

2. My other question is will it play music from my mp3 player or streaming music from the browser, and if it does do i need to change some settings on my BB 8330?
    1. I'm pretty sure the electronic voice is phone specific not jawbone specific and I just browsed my bluetooth options on my BB just now and I didn't find anything on this.

2. Yes it will play the music through your BT headset, only when its connected to your BB. If theres no wired headset/BT headset music is defaulted to the speakers. If there is a headset present it will default to the headset. Theres nothing you need to change manually it will auto change when necessary.
    01-09-09 11:22 PM
    The Bluetooth headset must support A2DP in order for the music from the MP3 player to come through it.
    01-10-09 08:15 AM
    Which the Jawbone II does not have I believe. For Music listening, I recommend the Motorola S9.
    01-10-09 11:43 AM
    Shouldn't you have researched all these things before paying so much money for such a fashion accessory? Yes pointless post but next time do your research...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 12:07 PM
    the OP is probably new to BB and/or BT headsets and probably got the Jawbone as a Christmas present so I'll give him some slack
    01-10-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD