Hello there I'm having a really frustrating problem with my device..I had a wipe, then I uploaded a OS v4.6 but when the BB was rebooting it got stuck with the glasshour of the death.. (it got "NUKED", see part #12 of the BlackBerry 101 Lecture Series), I have solved similar problems whit that guide but since I wiped the device no mather what OS I upload It doesnt starts..I have tried with different 4.6 versions and even with a 5.0 beta but nothing works.. everytime the device is rebooting It got nuked like I had done nothing to solve the problem, it is really frustrating cuz I follow every step correctly and nothing happens...if anyone have an idea of what could be wrong please help..
    I erased the vendor.xlm file and everything, the problem is not uploading the OS becuase I have done that several times..but now nothing works, help please!
    11-22-09 12:37 PM
    What exactly is the error you're getting? Or is your BB in a reboot loop? Have you tried to reload the OS with loader.exe and the battery removed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 01:04 PM
    There's no error showing...It's just in a reboot loop... Yeah I tried everytime reload the OS with loader.exe..it seems to work fine but when the BB is rebooting and then ready to charge the applications It turns off and then reboots again.. Its a never ending cicle...I solved this problem several times..but since I wiped it no longer worked..
    11-22-09 02:05 PM
    Did you try to pull the battery and leave it out then run loader.exe and reload the OS?

11-22-09 02:25 PM
    Yes I tried with the battery pulled..but I didnt work..It's so weird..
    11-22-09 04:48 PM
    Wow...never heard of something like that....

11-22-09 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD