05-02-09 09:04 PM
- Hi Everyone,
This site has been AMAZING in helping me figure sooo many things out being a first time blackberry user...so thank you to EVERYONE!!
I have a few questions that I just can't seem to figure out so any help would be greatly appreciated..
1. I learned how to download apps to my computer and extract (have no idea how I figured that one out) BUT some apps I download go in my doc or downloads folder and do not give me the abstract option. How do I make it so I can transfer to my BB? For instance I downloaded a word finder and a solitare and when I open it it says "Windows can not open file, Open file using web service to find correct program or select a program from a list of installed programs" Do I need to change a setting on my computer? This ALSO happens when I back up my BB with Desktop Manager and go to view the file.
2. Docs to go App.....How does this work? Why when I go into it, there is an up folder, words, slideshow and sheets to go folders and I can't add or do anything with it. If I have a word doc that I want to transfer to my BB from my computer how do I do that and view it? Can I create a doc here?
3. How do I go into sent messages AFTER I deleted all my inbox messages? Is there a way?
4. Is there a way to get icon on home page of a web site I have saved as a bookmark?
5. Is there ANY way to view free episodes on Abc.com, Nbc.com, Cbs.com? and HOW!
6. How do I track messages on Crackberry? Like if this link gets pushed back about 5 pages how do I see if there are replys without searching all over for this link?
One last thing- If I add a folder using BB button? How do I get things in there?
I think this is all the questions I have so far although I'm sure there's more to come. Thanks!!
Last edited by Jules621; 05-02-09 at 09:20 PM.05-02-09 08:21 PM
- 1. OTA files must be downloaded on your blackberry, sounds like that might be your problem.
2. With the standard version you can not create docs, but there is a workaround with saving a blank doc and editing it. I email myself my docs to save them onto my phone, I find this to be easiest for me.
3. Click the menu option while in your inbox, scroll down and go to View Folders to go to your sent messages.
4. I know this is possible, don't know how though.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com05-02-09 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD