my blackberry storm 9350 was in my pocket while i was at school. at the end of the day the screen was black, but the red LED light was on. so i went home and charged it, went to work. and when i cam home the screen was back on and my phone was at the homepage, and it said full batter so i unplugged the wall charger, and it went back to a black screen?!?

please reply asap .
    thankyou!
    09-07-11 11:15 PM
    Sounds like a bad battery, I would try seeing if you could snag another battery off of someone you know to confirm this.
    09-07-11 11:18 PM
    sounds like you *May* also have a possible corrupt app running/loading in the background that can cause a super fast battery drain. try pulling the back cover off, and take out the battery and wait about a minute, then put the battery back in, and the phone should reboot itself after a few minutes of time. this is known as a 'battery pull' and is usually a fix for these sort of issues. i had mine once go from completely full to dead in one hour and i found out later that i had mobile network turned ON and there was no signal and it exhausted all its power trying to find a signal that was too weak to acquire
    09-07-11 11:23 PM
    sounds like you *May* also have a possible corrupt app running/loading in the background that can cause a super fast battery drain. try pulling the back cover off, and take out the battery and wait about a minute, then put the battery back in, and the phone should reboot itself after a few minutes of time. this is known as a 'battery pull' and is usually a fix for these sort of issues. i had mine once go from completely full to dead in one hour and i found out later that i had mobile network turned ON and there was no signal and it exhausted all its power trying to find a signal that was too weak to acquire
    Ive tried that also, and the screen still appears to be black,
    09-08-11 12:05 AM
    I swapped out my batteries, now its a white charging screen. good or bad?
    09-08-11 12:50 AM
    i charged the battery from my old blackberry over night, and this morning theres a black screen with a little clock ticking.
    09-08-11 05:49 AM
    09-08-11 06:06 AM
    ammunet 91- that will not work. My screen is black so I cannot access the options on my phone. Also I do not own a usb cord for my black berry )):
    09-08-11 09:35 AM
    ammunet 91- that will not work. My screen is black so I cannot access the options on my phone. Also I do not own a usb cord for my black berry )):
    Then I guess your out of luck because you're going to need to connect your blackberry. If you have a hard drive, use the USB that comes with it.
    09-08-11 09:41 AM

Try starting the phone in safe mode (Hold down the back button while rebooting the phone)

If you can get it to start in safe mode, delete the most recently installed apps one after the other and try restarting the phone to see if an app is the culprit.

If you can't, i would definitely recommend you get a usb cable like the OP said and see if you can fix it by reloading the OS
    09-08-11 09:52 AM
    Battery fail indeed!
    09-08-11 02:06 PM
    You could always just enter to win $2,500 in Tech Upgrades from CIBC!
    http://mthirty.com/mtrack/r/cibc_tec...ent_banking_en

This message has been shared with you by M THIRTY on behalf of CIBC. http://www.mthirty.com/transparency/cibc
    09-08-11 02:25 PM
    I dont even know if the phone itself will turn on, the key pad at the bottom of the phone will be lit for about 2 seconds then shuts off.
    09-08-11 02:52 PM
    Try to use anther battery, if it will work fine then replace your own - solved. if not take it to a repair store.
    09-09-11 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD