- CrackBerry Genius
12-24-2012, 04:31 PM #3
- 4,179 Posts
The title in this thread is much more descriptive, and may receive more responses directly relating to your issue.
It may not help, but the only solution I could possibly offer is to restore your BBM information via DM, or downgrade to a previous version of BBM, restore your data, then try upgrading again with the hopes your data will migrate to the latest version properly.
HTHMY TAKE ON THE Z10... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-24-2012, 04:32 PM #5
- 476 Posts
- K Ink Wink
A bit surprising that it would be 'stuck' however I'll take you would have waited for a really loong time? It once took about 45 minutes to restore on my older device.Children of tomorrow live in the tears that fall today
Will the sunrise of tomorrow bring in peace in any way?
Must the world live in the shadow of atomic fear?
Can they win the fight for peace or will they disappear?
-- Black Sabbath: Children of the Grave
- By computerslayer in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2011, 12:02 PM
- By dangerdegan in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2010, 11:11 AM
- By madnessinmysoul in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 28Last Post: 11-19-2010, 01:27 AM
- By milaralove in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 09-02-2009, 10:21 AM
- By baka1969 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 15Last Post: 08-12-2008, 12:18 AM