I apologize if this is already a thread somewhere, but I did a search and couldn't find one that answered my question. I got that email from BB yesterday telling me I had to validate my email password, so I tried it both on my 9700 and on a computer, entering the correct password on each, and it said it was invalid. I can still login to my email from a computer with this password. I tried changing my email password and waiting a bit, but still to no avail. Eventually I tried simply deleting my email and setting it up again (I'm on Outlook Live, btw) and with the new and old passwords it's not working. I noticed after it refused it set up the email, it would change my password in the text box from the 5! it ends in to simply a * .

Please, Please, help me! I have no clue what to do.
    05-27-11 10:17 AM
    Are you able to login into the email account using the BB browser itself? I would recommend calling your carrier so that you can be transferred to RIM for more support. Could be that the email server has had some changes done to it and now RIM servers could possibly blocked. Sounds worse than it actually is.
    05-27-11 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD