I just set my phone down in a bit of water on the counter! I opened it up took out the battery and dried everything! ( not much got inside)! Now when I put the battery back in a screen comes up of a picture of a battery and a red line through it!! What the **** is this!! It worked 2 minutes ago!!
    03-13-09 12:30 AM
    If it were me I would put the phone in rice for a few days. Forget that its working now, remove the battery and sit it in rice for 2 days or so and then try to power it up. It might work, might not, depends on how much water got in.

If you still see that screen in a few days post back..... Or if you insist on trying to troubleshoot and run it now someone will come along to help you with that......... Best of luck.
    03-13-09 12:33 AM
    Maybe if you leave it out for a little while to finish drying it will help. I have also heard of putting your BB and battery (seperately) in a bag of uncooked rice and seal it for a couple of days. This works for a lot of people.

I hope you can get it fixed. I think one of your only options is to give it time and try it again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 12:34 AM
    Wow that sucks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 01:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD