Hi Everyone,

I had a few pictures on my phone and yes, I do have a memory/SD card. Last night I was trying to put some songs into my phone which worked by the way. Everything was completely fine ... until I got to work this morning. I wanted to listen to music and now no songs are even on my phone + more than half of my pictures disappeared! What the heck happened and is there anyway to get those pictures back?!?!
    08-29-08 09:21 AM
    Try a battery pull first alot of time that's what you need to recatalog your media.
    Did you use Roxio, or drag and drop in mass storage? Roxio WILL let you put media in the actual device memory, which isn't good, a couple songs will mess you up quick.
    08-29-08 09:30 AM
    Try a battery pull first alot of time that's what you need to recatalog your media.
    Did you use Roxio, or drag and drop in mass storage? Roxio WILL let you put media in the actual device memory, which isn't good, a couple songs will mess you up quick.
    Thank you soOo much! It worked and I got my pictures back! Yay! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! [very happy]

Yes, I used Roxio and did the "copy down" thing from the pc to the BB. Is there a way to put the media into the memory card instead of the phone memory? Also, what does it mean when they ask ... "Would you like to convert the media/playlists?" ... something among those lines ... what does that mean?
    08-29-08 10:10 AM
    Yes you can use Roxio to move media straight to your SD card. I have DM 4.6 installed and I have an option to either choose the device memory or media card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 10:16 AM
    YW, the ONLY time I open roxio is if I accidentally OTA'd a big media file to my device memory.
    I exclusively use maas media on my pc. Then just drag and drop.

08-29-08 10:55 AM
    Yes you can use Roxio to move media straight to your SD card. I have DM 4.6 installed and I have an option to either choose the device memory or media card

Thank you very much! You both were a great help! =]
    08-29-08 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD