My BB was in my pocket i took it out to find the screen had loads of lines on in different colors it takes up all of the left side of my phone screen. I rebooted the phone several times but the screen is still damaged. what can i do to solve this problem please could you help?
    06-05-11 06:11 AM
    Sounds like you physically damaged the LCD.

You likely will need to replace that part (if possible) or get a new device.
    rebeccaaah likes this.
    06-05-11 06:34 AM
    ^ ya, it seems like you physically damaged the device's screen.
    If you have insurance it shouldn't be a problem to get a replacement.

But, if it was just in your pocket and you didn't hit the phone or anything I find it odd that the screen/LCD would just break. if the phone is fairly new it could be a flaw that's not your fault. (though if it's an older device it could have just been worn out and something small just triggered the damage).
    rebeccaaah likes this.
    06-05-11 06:43 AM
    I hope you have ins on it or can up grade it sounds like a busted screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    rebeccaaah likes this.
    06-05-11 06:45 AM
    Thanks everyone
    how can u get the screen fixed does anyone know
    thanks for all your help x
    06-05-11 01:57 PM
    Thanks everyone
    how can u get the screen fixed does anyone know
    thanks for all your help x
    Some of the carriers may put a new screen in but if they want you will have to send to Rim.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-11 02:22 PM
    [QUOTE=jerry12;6384948]Some of the carriers may put a new screen in but if they want you will have to send to Rim.

Thanks again do you know were i can get the screen fixed and is it exspence and how long for?
    06-05-11 02:27 PM
    [QUOTE=rebeccaaah;6384956]
    Some of the carriers may put a new screen in but if they want you will have to send to Rim.

Thanks again do you know were i can get the screen fixed and is it exspence and how long for?
    You will need to contact your carrier or shops that do repair service.

I Googled and found this site. That gives a general idea of what it costs. I am not affiliated with this company, nor have I ever done business with them. I just included the link to give you some idea. You will need to check online and with local shops.
    06-05-11 02:52 PM
    Thankyou! it seems to be getting worse! the colours have gone inverse :/ anyway im thinking of getting a new blackberry all together
    06-06-11 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD