Loll

Powered by Blackberry
    09-26-14 08:23 AM
    Lol

He failed the 7 minute learning curve to become familiar with the OS.
    09-26-14 08:59 AM
    Yup definitely worst reviewer I have ever seen.

It's like they gave him the phone 2 minutes ago. " I just swipe around I don't know what I am doing". " If you like doing things like email texting a lot stuff that's boring and you not normal". I was waiting for the talking on the phone. The best part is when he rips the screen size by saying it's not really that big not like a iPhone 6 or 6+. Like they invented the large screen. Hahaha. What an *****. I don't even have a passport. Oh and 10.3. I'd freaking awesome and he is confused
    if you want to do something different to the keyboard just add another row....like all the other bb keyboards
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by silversmith75; 09-26-14 at 10:09 AM.
    SunshineStateFlyer likes this.
    09-26-14 09:18 AM
    This kid got beat up in high school…. like, probably a lot.
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    09-26-14 09:25 AM
    lmao

Sent from my BlackBerry bugatti using Tapatalk
    09-26-14 09:29 AM
    I can tell he does not know what he is doing half the time, to quote him
    09-26-14 09:38 AM
    This kid got beat up in high school�. like, probably a lot.
    ... I want to beat him up.

AmaZ30ed
    Q10Bold likes this.
    09-26-14 09:39 AM
    From the gestures of his hands, he's obviously right hand dominant. So he complains about the location of the BlackBerry lock key while in his left hand and demonstrates his unlocking "prowess" with "that other device" in his right hand.

Okey Dokey...........

Posted via CB10
    greenberry666 likes this.
    09-26-14 09:44 AM
    Where can I get a sweater like that?

The 80s?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:01 AM
    buddy leave the iphone on the table when reviewing another phone...you could tell he wanted to pick it up alot more than he did.... maybe he was worried it would warp sitting there
    09-26-14 10:06 AM
    Goes to show you don't have be intelligent to post on YouTube.

Posted via CB10
    silversmith75 likes this.
    09-26-14 10:43 AM
    I'm surprised he didn't say it fails because it's not an iPhone

Z10
    silversmith75 likes this.
    09-26-14 11:09 AM
    I didn't like the comments on YT. Attacking someone for the way they look because you don't agree with their opinion is childish and immature.
    Its amazing how most adults behave like 6 year old kids sometimes!

Having said that, this review is not credible at all. A credible review establishes performance based on pre-determined and quantifiable benchmarks. (example: This app loads in 4 seconds: PASS. This app loads in 12 seconds :FAIL). This is my battery life experience.

These reviews are not credible, they are subjective. I could not care less if you hate the BB10 swipes, or that your performance bar is established by your i-phone experience. You have in your hands something different, that people like. State the negatives in context of the
    phone, not in context of your other phones.

Also, reviews can mention the app situation as being a limiting factor, thats OK. But these guys tend to pick the apps that BB doesn't have and use them as skewed evidence of their credibility. Last year it was Netflix...this year its Instagram. Next year it'll be a new toilet-cam app!

The paraphrased message of "it doesn't work like my iPhone so it sucks" is what makes this review, opinionated, subjective and consequentially irrelevant. Seriously the "embodiment of boring" comment was ridiculous!
    09-26-14 04:21 PM
    Wow. I am speechless. Just wow. That was not a review. No words to describe how awful that was.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    09-26-14 06:06 PM
    Wow, I just wasted 30 seconds of my life.
    09-26-14 06:17 PM
    How does he have a job? Lol. Unbelievable. This had to be a joke damn morons.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 06:38 PM
    "This phone is only good at the boring things in life... like work"

I LOVE my job, and I LOVE that BlackBerry helps me be better at it!

When I heard that I could ALMOST hear the "Work? I think I'm going to skip that and continue to live in my grandma's basement forever. It's free sweaters after all!"

I laughed, like for real LOL'd.

Poor sap, I almost felt sorry for his lack of ambition. I'm not saying that he lacks it because it's a negative review... but when you're "working" as a reviewer, and you don't even bother putting in a SIM card on the phone you're reviewing, that tells you something about where his priorities are.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 06:41 PM
    I didn't like the comments on YT. Attacking someone for the way they look because you don't agree with their opinion is childish and immature.
    Its amazing how most adults behave like 6 year old kids sometimes!

Having said that, this review is not credible at all. A credible review establishes performance based on pre-determined and quantifiable benchmarks. (example: This app loads in 4 seconds: PASS. This app loads in 12 seconds :FAIL). This is my battery life experience.

These reviews are not credible, they are subjective. I could not care less if you hate the BB10 swipes, or that your performance bar is established by your i-phone experience. You have in your hands something different, that people like. State the negatives in context of the
    phone, not in context of your other phones.

Also, reviews can mention the app situation as being a limiting factor, thats OK. But these guys tend to pick the apps that BB doesn't have and use them as skewed evidence of their credibility. Last year it was Netflix...this year its Instagram. Next year it'll be a new toilet-cam app!

The paraphrased message of "it doesn't work like my iPhone so it sucks" is what makes this review, opinionated, subjective and consequentially irrelevant. Seriously the "embodiment of boring" comment was ridiculous!
    You are totally right but let's face it his way and the title of the video is very provocative and leaves nothing to objectivity even in replies.