- 02-10-2013, 08:16 PM #229Nothing is so common as is the goal to be remarkable
- 02-10-2013, 08:21 PM #230
Dude you're still not convinced? Then get both and see which one you keep as your daily driver... I have a Note and 9900... 9900 is my primary device. I'm waiting patiently for the Z10, just need rogers to ship me it!!! The Note is an amazing device but it depends on your preference/priorities. The Z10 / BB10 will offer the security and peace of mind and the major apps are coming that again people "seem to need". Otherwise it's going to be a reliable device, to the point and ready for business...
Just ask yourself what you need and see which device/OS has what makes you happy... BBM? yes? +1 for BBRY
- 02-10-2013, 10:51 PM #235
Once i get the Z10, i think the Note will be staying home for most of the time...or i'll just give the device to another family member..
- 02-11-2013, 01:30 AM #237
Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- 02-11-2013, 10:20 AM #238
- 02-11-2013, 10:23 AM #239
- 02-11-2013, 10:55 AM #241
- 02-11-2013, 11:28 AM #244
- 02-11-2013, 12:53 PM #245
I find it amusing as heck that folks continue to talk about BlackBerry's vaunted security and all the while they are taking side loaded Android apps not converted by them on their computer - and not realizing that the BB now has the same security of the dreaded virus carrying Android phones they love to taunt here. (I have to believe that BES Admins all over the world are disabling that function of the phone the day of deployment, if that's possible). I even go as far to say that your BB with a side load you did not convert to .bar is more vulnerable to a virus than my GNote that has never taken an app except from the Google Play Store.
Anyway check this out - this was on my G+ page yesterday for how cool the GN2 is OP. Since the Z10 is around the corner I would advise patience, were I able to get both I would try and be patient myself, but the Z10 better be a heck of a phone...
- CrackBerry Genius
02-11-2013, 07:37 PM #249
- 3,063 Posts
Re: Please convince me to not move to Android
Simple stuff. They do have apps out there that will help with battery life, like Juice Defender.
I don't have anything like that anymore, just pay attention really.
Sent from a galaxy far away!
- 02-11-2013, 08:01 PM #250
Android and iOS too big compared to BB. Once you realize that the phone itself is not everything, you would go straight for Android or iOS. I just can't tell you not to buy an Android phone. But if you get one, don't buy the Nexus 4. The screen is freakin horrible and the unlock button is very hard to push despite it has the best form in my opinion. Get the S3, root it, put some mainstream custom ROM on it (stock UI not Samsung Touchwiz crap), install Nova Launcher, Swiftkey and you are good to go.
The only reasons that can keep you stay with BB is the love for the company name or the hope for the better future with full of Google apps and service support or just the urge NOT to be mainstream. You decide...
- By annanatalia in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 8Last Post: 05-25-2010, 06:18 PM
- By eddie317 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 49Last Post: 12-31-2009, 10:50 PM
- By rjjr2531 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 09-23-2009, 01:38 PM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2009, 10:43 AM
- By kingjames227 in forum T-MobileReplies: 19Last Post: 12-20-2008, 09:01 AM