When using the Blackberry Curve's media player and playing songs... is there a way to play the song in your bluetooth headset rather than the phone's speaker?

Thanks
    09-03-08 10:29 AM
    im pretty sure you need to have a headset that is capable of doin that, what are you using? someone correct me if im wrong.
    09-03-08 11:05 AM
    just tried with my headset got nothing
    I think you need one with the capabilities of doing it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 11:53 AM
    I use the Plantronics Discovery 650 headset... are there any settings I need to adjust within the mediaplayer? Or is it all controlled from the headset?
    09-03-08 12:18 PM
    Most single ear headsets do not support streaming audio from your phone. They're usually set up with the hands-free bluetooth profile, but not the headphone profile.

I ended up buying a pair bluetooth stereo headphones so I could listen to music.
    09-03-08 12:55 PM
    Thanks for the good info
    09-04-08 03:33 PM
    I have a Sony bluetooth headset (Stereo) that works just fine. It gives an audio signal if a call is coming in (but not the ringtone). If you are playing music, it cut's off as a call comes in and restarts as soon as you end the call.
    09-05-08 04:41 AM
    I use a Jabra BT8040 headset and it works flawlessly with my Curve. It gets great reception for the phone and I can listen to the media player throughout the day with no problems.
    Plus they are relatively inexpensive.
    09-05-08 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD