Can this be achieved? I have a 09' Camry and I am able to use the bluetooth to call people and talk. Now I see the bluetooth enable option in the Pandora options but when I enable that nothing happens. Can someone please point me n the right direction. Thanks
    10-27-09 11:06 PM
    Only if the stereo supports streaming audio, the a2dp profile, not very many stereo with bluetooth will support streaming audio though. There are several aftermarket options that do though.
    10-27-09 11:13 PM
    take a look at this:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=amoMEdPd

It will support A2DP.
    10-28-09 12:44 AM
    Can I do this via SYNC in my Ford Fusion? I can line in the device.
    10-28-09 06:40 AM
    Pandora and for that matter, internet radio stations I listen to as well on my BB, stream fine through your car's bluetooth. I synch up my bb to my car's audio and bluetooth and drive down the road here in NC and be listening to a station in AZ
    10-28-09 07:33 AM
    Pandora and for that matter, internet radio stations I listen to as well on my BB, stream fine through your car's bluetooth. I synch up my bb to my car's audio and bluetooth and drive down the road here in NC and be listening to a station in AZ
    That's nice to know, but to make the posting more useful, list the make, model and year of your vehicle.

As ovrdrvn has stated, not all vehicles support A2DP (the profile needed to support streaming audio). From my experience with other bluetooth phones, even devices that are supposed to support A2DP will not work with all devices. That's why specific vehicle info is important.
    10-28-09 09:54 AM
    I use to be able to do that with my Torch... But now with the new Bold i can only play the music on the BB not any of the apps like Pandora. Any thoughts?
    02-01-13 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD