Anybody have one? Any comments on it? Been thinking about getting one for my Curve.
    08-22-08 04:31 PM
    Go with the 925 discovery. My roommate bought the 855 and wishes he got mine instead. I got it from this site for only $80. Best Buy wants $130 for it. This is the same headset that has been featured on the front page of Crackberry several times...
    08-22-08 04:34 PM
    The main reason I'm looking at the 855 is because it's a stero headset so I can listen to music on the curve so I don't have to carry my ipod around all the time.
    08-22-08 04:48 PM
    I have 855, it works pretty good has good sound. I prefer my moto h710 mainly because the ear loop hinges out to slip on my ear easy. The 855 doesn't and is difficult for me to put it on.
    08-22-08 11:23 PM
    I have 855, it works pretty good has good sound. I prefer my moto h710 mainly because the ear loop hinges out to slip on my ear easy. The 855 doesn't and is difficult for me to put it on.
    I love my H710 but you can't listen to music off your BB on it, at least I can't. I was looking at the 855 for the music reason.
    08-27-08 04:46 PM
    Ricky -
    Hope you are still checking this - I just got the 855 - it works well for phone calls, and the stereo headset works well, as long as your headset can "see" your blackberry - positioned correctly on my belt, it provides the stereo experience I was looking for ...
    09-09-08 03:41 AM
    Mine just arrived via purolator today. Bestbuy Canada wanted $199. Great price here on Crackberry but shipping to Toronto is a little steep so I went to the auctions. Got them for $81 with shipping.

Well they are done charging, have it paired and dancing in my living room as I type...lol. I am in love with this Bluetooth device. Control music and calls on my Bold with one unit.

Most of the other stereo headsets I looked at or considered had a hard plastic neck/head band which rendered them useless around gym equipment. That was the major reason for my purchase decision.

It's small discrete, light and flexible with the option to remove the one ear piece. Sound quality is pretty good. I can't really tell a difference between these and the Blackberry headphones that came with my Bold.
    Last edited by tedesco; 09-11-08 at 02:15 PM.
    09-11-08 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD