I am looking to buy a bluetooth headset that I can use for both calls and to listen to music. Is this one any good as far as you guys know or is there a newer better headset that I could still use to listen to music in both ears? Also would I even be able to listen to music with this via bluetooth on my Storm 1 or Storm 2?

Thanks so much!
    05-10-10 12:41 PM
    It's a great headset, but so far it's not very durable. I've been using one for a while now, and the connector for the satellite earbud doesn't connect properly anymore. I have to constantly fiddle with it to get sound in both sides. I have the same issue with the USB port.

It's a real shame, because it's everything I would have wanted in a headset: Sound isolating, fabric cord, microUSB port (so I only need to carry one charger for both my phone and headset), great design and a low price tag to boot.

If I don't find any similar alternatives, I may just place an order for another one.
    05-13-10 03:34 AM
    The 855 works witht he storm 1 and 2, and in stereo too. As long as the phone supports the A2DP standard it will work. The Jawbone Icon was just been upgraded witha firmware fix to accept the A2DP signal and will now play music ect, but only in the one ear it is placed in. Oh well, can't drive with both ears plugged anyway
    05-21-10 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD