I've been going through Bluetooth devices like underwear. When I first got my 8320, I bought the Motorola H350... Not so good. I ended up yelling at every conversation because the other end can't hear me well.

On November, I bought the T-Mobile gift set of the Holster, Car Charger, and Plantronics Discovery 655 headset. I like the headset but I didn't realize how sketchy it was until my girlfriend's sister got the Plantronics Discovery 665. It wasn't too bad but you can definitely tell when she was using her headset (wind, outside noise).

To summarize and to get to the point... I bought two headsets in my Blackberry career, both retailing at $150. I have a decent headset. I'm starting to think about buying the Jawbone. Am I wasting my money in buying the Jawbone over the P.D. 655 or purchasing the Jawbone will FINALLY END the search in finding the perfect headset...

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the opinions...
    02-23-08 12:03 AM
    I myself use a Motorola H700 and it works pretty good. It sits on your ear and doesn't go into your ear canal. I do a lot of driving and for that I have a BlueAnt Supertooth Light and it works GREAT. It comes with a steel clip that clips on your visor and the Blue Ant come with a couple of magnets that hold the unit to the clip. I use it in the truck and it's noise cancelling system works great. People say they can hear me clearly 95% of the time. You can also grab the unit and take it with you and use it in your home or in my case, in your office. I got it from Amazon and it cost me about &65.00

Something to think about.
    02-23-08 12:28 AM
    I have the Jawbone and I really like it. I will say that I do not think that any headset is that great in the wind, even my Jawbone cuts out when the wind is really blowing
    02-23-08 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD